Thursday, February 2, 2012

So I'm a Horrible Blogger


Needless to say, I don't blog all that much. How is it that it's been about 2 weeks since my last post?! I've done a whole bunch of the tourist stuff and had some great craic and crazy times. I made some more great friends and came to absolutely LOVE my housemates Kailey and Monique even more than I did before :)

In picture view, here's what I've been up to::







Ya know, like ya do :P

Now for what's happening this weekend: I'm going to PARIS!



It's a crazy thing to think I'll be in that city as of 10am Paris time Friday morning!
The plan::
7pm Leave Galway
9pmish Arrive in Dublin
4am Leave for Airport
10am Arrive in PARIS!
traipsing traipsing Eiffel Tower traipsing Louvre traipsing Versailles traipsing Notre Dame
Sunday afternoon- Fly to Dublin
Bus to Galway
730pm Home Sweet Gort Na Coiribe <3




then......




SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
yup. Not exactly caring as much about the game, but it's tradition and it'll make me feel like home :) Gotta get the chips, salsa, queso, and plenty of Coke!

Well. All for now.

1 comment: